- Only as documented and approved through Disability Services (DS) or Human Resources (HR) with reasonable accommodation.
- Concern or objection expressed but not registered and approved through DS or HR.
- Students, staff, or faculty should be advised of accommodation process and referred to DS or HR as appropriate.
Students with Disability Services-approved medical accommodations may:
- May participate in distance or online learning.
- Must comply with the face mask mandate while on campus.
Staff with HR-approved medical accommodations may:
- Request a remote work agreement.
- Use accrued personal days and vacation leave.
- Request an unpaid leave of absence.
- Discuss options with supervisor and HR team.
Faculty with HR-approved medical accommodations may:
- Request Statement of Work (SOW) adjustment to accommodate remote work.
- Discuss options with Dean.
NOTE: Bellevue University is committed to working with students and employees individually if the options above do not address specific needs.