Let’s Be Safe Together
- If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you are not required to wear a face covering on our Bellevue and Lozier campuses, and this includes classroom settings. If you are fully vaccinated and wish to continue wearing a mask, please continue to do so.
- If you have not been vaccinated, you should continue to wear a face covering to protect yourself, your family and vulnerable members of the Bellevue University community.
- Disposable face masks are available in each classroom. Those with questions about acceptable masks should refer to Face Mask Reasonable Accommodations available at covid-19.bellevue.edu.
People who are unvaccinated should work to maintain 6′ of distance between themselves and others in campus settings.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Cleaning and sanitizing supplies are available in each classroom.
- Students and faculty should clean/sanitize their work area and/or keyboard at the beginning of class.
Respect & Flexibility
- Do not make assumptions about anyone’s health as symptoms may be related to existing or underlying health conditions.
- Remote learning options are available for those unable to attend class in person.
Detailed Bellevue University COVID-19 Campus Guidelines are available online at: covid-19.bellevue.edu.
If someone chooses to not comply with stated guidelines, faculty may:
- Request compliance.
- Ask non-complying student to leave classroom.
- Dismiss class/other students from the classroom.
Resources & Questions
For cleaning/sanitizing supplies and disposable masks:
Call Security: 402-557-5000
Classroom situations related to non-compliance with guidelines:
Email Dean of Students: DSO@bellevue.edu
Call Dean of Students: 402-557-7744
Call Security in urgent situations: 402-557-5000