Watch this website for updates and information related to Bellevue University’s continuing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org —
If students are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19, they should:
- Stay home and do not come to campus.
- Notify their faculty / professors of absences and call or email Student Coach to report in.
- Contact the Sarpy County Health Department at 531-203-0322 or 402-506-1553, or Test Nebraska for medical or testing guidance.
- Everyone must wear a face mask on campus and in classes and face-to-face meetings. Disposable masks are available on campus. Watch this welcome back video for more information.
- Students with concerns about wearing a face mask, should contact Disability Services to discuss possible accommodations.
- Employees who have concerns about wearing a face mask, should contact Human Resources to discuss possible accommodations.
- Click here for more information about the difference between a medical accommodation vs. a medical concern.
- All employees engaged in remote work should meet with their manager to discuss and modify or extend their Remote Work Agreements. Click here to view the guidelines for extending or modifying these agreements.