Watch this website for updates and information related to Bellevue University’s continuing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org —
- Campus visits have been authorized for prospective students. Visits are limited to individual visitors; not groups. Everyone must wear a mask on campus and in face-to-face meetings.
- Phase I Guidelines for Coming Back to Campus are available and provide guidance for staff, students and faculty who may be working, learning or interacting on campus.
- Updated information is available for incoming international students. Please see Updates for International Students in the Updates for Students section.
- No events or meetings are being held on the Bellevue University campus through June 30, 2020. A decision will be made regarding future events in late June and additional communication will follow.
- Bellevue University business travel continues to be suspended, unless it is approved by the President’s office.
- Bellevue University is advising against personal international travel for Bellevue University employees. In accordance with Nebraska’s Directed Health Measure, anyone returning from international travel will be required to quarantine at home for 14 days upon return.
- If an employee elects to take a personal trip outside Nebraska, they will be responsible for self-monitoring and quarantining at home upon their return, as needed.