- All residential, in-person classes resuming in a distance learning format. This includes all day and evening residential classes on the Bellevue and Lozier campuses. Current online classes continue with no change in schedule.
- The OneStop Welcome Center is closed to walk-in traffic. Bruin Support Services will continue to provide services to students and staff via email and phone.
- The Freeman Lozier Library is adjusting its physical hours of operation. The library building will be open:
- Monday through Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 1 pm – 5pm.
- Library staff are still available to provide assistance online during regular hours of operation and to students around the globe via the 24/7 Librarian chat on the library website.
- The computer lab in the Riley Technology Center is closed until further notice. Students may still access computer equipment and services in the library and in the Margre H. Durham Student Center on the main campus and in the northwest Omaha Lozier Professional Center.
- The Military Veteran Services Center is closed to walk-in traffic. Those needing support from the MVSC are urged to call ahead to 1.866.676.3614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check this page frequently for the latest updates and announcements to Bellevue University operations.